Guinox6125 is a low softening point, waterborne tackifier for pressure sensitive adhesives. Guinox6125 can be used with higher softening point tackifiers to improve low temperature properties and to prevent cold cracking. It has a suitable FDA status for use in food packaging applications covered by 175.105.
- Appearance .. White dispersion
- Softening Point (R&B)20-35
- Viscosity, @25, mpa.s100-2000
- Total Solids Content, %...54-56
- Alkylphenol ethoxylate (APEO) free, phenol free, acid free, formaldehyde free and solvent free.
- Low surfactant level, Moisture resistance, Improved low temperature performance.
- Low foam and suitable for high-speed (Min.500m/min) curtain coater.
- Unique surfactant system, Enhanced adhesive properties.
- Low color, Excellent mechanical stability, ease of clean-up and excellent coatability.
- Compatibility with Acrylic latex, SBR latex, CR latex, EVA latex, NBR latex, NR latex and PR(SIS,SBS,SEBS)latex.
- All components are ISEGA and REACH compliant.
- Water-Borne Pressure Sensitive Adhesive.
- Paper label, filmic label and tape. GPP label high tack and peel, modifier for low temperature label and tapes.
- Construction adhesives for flexible substrates.
- 1.Liquid, in drums net 200kg, in IBC tank net 1000kg.
For a period of at least 6 months after shipment from Finjets production. All Guinoxs must be protected from freezing conditions. Care should be taken with handling procedures and equipment to avoid the formation of foam.
B No. 76-1, Tangyuan Road, Wuzhou, Guangxi, 543000, China