Guinox5501 is a unique, waterborne resin for pressure sensitive adhesives, compatible with acrylics and carboxylated SBR latex. Water based laminating adhesives formulated with Guinox5501 Dispersion will have aggressive tack and high cohesion. It has a suitable FDA status for use in food packaging applications covered by 175.105.
- Appearance....White dispersion
- Softening Point of dispersed phase (R&B)95
- Base Resin, Tg, ...+50
- Viscosity@25, mpa.s 50-200
- Total Solids Content, %........50-5
- Unique Surfactant System, Better long term stability, Very low particle sizes, Narrow particle size distribution, Easier handling of materials, Less foam generation.
- Greater formulating versatility, Enhanced adhesive physical properties, Better end use product performance properties.
- Compatibility with Acrylic latex, SBR latex, CR latex, EVA latex, NBR latex, NR latex and PR(SIS,SBS,SEBS)latex.
Tackifier for water-based pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA), including label, tape and special water-based adhesive for use in attaching plastic films to printed paper. This Printed Laminated Products has applications in the manufacture of book covers and shopping bags.
- 1.Liquid, in 200kg drums or in 1000kg IBC tank.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data
- 1.Finjet Test Method available on request
B No. 76-1, Tangyuan Road, Wuzhou, Guangxi, 543000, China