Guinox5300 is a low softening point, waterborne tackifier for pressure sensitive adhesives. Guinox5300 can be used with higher softening point tackifiers to improve low temperature properties and to prevent cold cracking. It has a suitable FDA status for use in food packaging applications covered by 175.105.
- Appearance .. White dispersion
- Softening Point of dispersed phase (R&B)35-45
- Base Resin, Tg, ...-5
- PH... 6.5-8.5
- Viscosity, SNB-AI 180rpm @25, mpa.s 100-1500
- Total Solids Content, %....53-56
- Average particle size, nm....200
- Low softening point, Better long term stability, Very low particle sizes, Narrow particle size distribution, Easier handling of materials as the aqueous phase is added to molten resin.
- Modifier for low temperature tapes and labels, Improved tack and peel performance, enhanced adhesive properties.
- Compatibility with Acrylic latex, SBR latex, CR latex, EVA latex, NBR latex, NR latex and
- PSAs for BOPP tape and label applications. To replace solvent assisted resin systems.
- A modifier for low temperature labels, improving tack property of label.
- Remmended dosage in Butyl Acrylate or iso-Octyl acrylate : 10-40%.
- Water-based adhesive.
- 1.Liquid, in drums net 200kg, in IBC tank net 1000kg or in Flexibag net 21mt/20FCL.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data
METHODS OF ANALYSIS
- 1.Finjet Test Method available on request
B No. 76-1, Tangyuan Road, Wuzhou, Guangxi, 543000, China