FINXOSIL6513 PHENOLIC MODIFIED RESIN is an economical, phenolic modifed rosin ester resin. It is designed to provide gel reactivity in heatset ink formulations. The limited solubility in aliphatic ink oils makes it a good resin to obtain high gel structure and fast setting of heatset and sheetfed inks.
Softening point (R&B),
Acid number, mgKOH/g, max.
Specific gravity (@20) , 0.02
Melt viscosity (resin:linseed oil=1:2, @35), CPS
n-Heptane value (resin:linseed oil=1:2), ml/g
- Economical phenolic resin, Excellent gel reactivity.
- Excellent choice for applications requiring scuff resistance. Provides strong gel formation.
- Let-down vehicles for web-heatset inks, Gloss varnishes, Quick-set inks and varnishes.
- Lump or flake, 25kg net in sacks.
- Lump or flake, 500 kg net in FIBC.
- Prolonged storage should be avoided due to the potential effect on performance.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet.
METHODS OF ANALYSIS:
- FinjetChemical method available on request.
B No. 76-1, Tangyuan Road, Wuzhou, Guangxi, 543000, China